Hand and Wrist Injuries
A wrist or hand injury can affect your ability to work and take care of your family. If your injury was caused by another person’s negligence, the Law Offices of Elia J. Castranova will help you get the compensation you need.
- The Castranova Law Offices obtained a large settlement when I was hurt by a drunk driver even though I had no car insurance.
- Mr Castranova went to trial on my case and was victorious when the other party tried to wrongfully take my home.
- Mr Castranova got my son a generous settlement in court when he was injured in a school ground accident, he can now have a more secure future.
- Mr Castranova will fight for you in court. He got me settlement of over $700,000 when the bus company that injured me did not want to compensate me for my injuries.
For more than 30 years, Elia J. Castranova has been a powerful advocate for Californians who have suffered life-changing injuries. As a seasoned Encino hand injury attorney, he will help you get the medical care and financial compensation you need to heal from your injury and move on with your life.
Helping You Move On With Your Life After a Wrist Injury
Hand and wrist injuries can occur suddenly in a traumatic event such as a car accident or a slip-and-fall. However, they can also arise from repetitive use over time such as using a mouse, keyboard or other piece of equipment at work. Some common hand, wrist and arm injuries include:
- Broken or fractured wrist
- Crush injuries
- Fractured fingers
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger thumb
- Tennis elbow
Mr. Castranova will help you get the testing you need to determine the severity of your injury and the treatment options that are available to you. If you have already had surgery on your hand or wrist and the pain has lingered, he will ensure you are properly evaluated and treated by a physician who will wait to receive payment from you until your case is resolved.
We will work closely with your doctor to calculate the full scope of your injuries and your future medical costs. Mr. Castranova will negotiate with the insurance company to obtain a settlement that meets your current and future financial and medical needs. Elia J Castranova
Contact an Encino Hand Injury Attorney for a Free Consultation
To schedule a free consultation with an experienced lawyer, contact the Law Offices of Elia J. Castranova or call 818 817 4779. We handle cases on a contingency basis. That means you pay attorney fees only if we obtain compensation for you.
Se habla español. Pilipino po tayo.